Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

How To Make Fire Work Leg Warmers



Hola! Again I have an addition to my leg warmer craze. I saw a picture with a pattern online of some like these, but I was out of town when I made them so I didn't have access to the pattern. Because of this, I decided to use the picture I had in my head to just do it, and I did it! Here's what I did:




I used:
1 skein of worsted weight yarn
1 skein (more like half of one) of eyelash yarn
4 Size US 8 dpn's 

Starting at from the ankle up CO 36 sts and distribute evenly onto 3 dpn's and join to work in the rnd
Rnd 1: Work in K1 P1 ribbing for a total of 2"
Next Rnd: Work in stockinette st for a total of 4"
Next Rnd: Change to using the eyelash yarn for two rnds
Next Rnd: Change back to main yarn for a total of 7 rnds
Repaeat the last to rows 2 more times
Next Rnd: Change to using the eyelash yarn for two rows
Next Rnd: Change back to main yarn and work in stockinette st for 4"
Next Rnd: Work in K1 P1 ribbing for 2"
BO loosely or use larger needles




Aren't they darling? They are super warm for these nice snowy days we've been having! Isn't the snow beautiful?!?! It's like a winter wonderland out there! I hope you have a nice holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment